What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to your device when you visit the Website. Their main function is to store this information and retrieve it when you access the Website in order to recognize you and to be able to provide you with a better use of it.
Cookies are enabled in the configuration of your browser. In addition, they help to identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of the Website, all without causing any damage to your computer or device.
What type of Cookies does this Website use and for what purpose?
By accessing this Website and if you continue to browse it, you expressly accept the use of certain Cookies by us and/or our service providers, although you may set those Cookies at any time.
However, please note that if you disable Cookies, your browsing of the Website may not be optimal at all and some of its functionalities may not work correctly.
In particular, SONOC may use the following Cookies:
Cookies depending on how long they remain active
- Session Cookies: For the proper functioning of the Website, we use session Cookies that we store on your device when you visit the Website, regardless of whether or not you accept the Cookies, and which are always automatically deleted when you close your Internet browser (i.e. when you close the program). This allows us to offer you various functions on the Website using the information from the Cookies, such as improving user-friendliness and statistical measurement or temporarily identifying or authenticating a user. These Cookies are automatically deleted after you close your Internet browser, or at the latest at the end of the life of the corresponding cookie.
- Persistent Cookies: These Cookies are cookies that remain stored on your device, even after you close your Internet browser. We use the information contained in these Cookies to provide you with convenient features on the Website (i.e. to save certain user preferences or search or language settings), but also to collect your usage behaviour on the Website and to use this information to improve it (i.e. to detect errors) and to personalize the advertising we show you. Persistent Cookies with personal data to collect your usage behaviour are only processed with your consent. You can revoke your consent to process your usage behaviour at any time by deleting all Cookies set in your Internet browser. In this case, however, it may be necessary to reselect the Cookies you consent to process for the above purpose through the banner. You may also revoke your consent to each of the web/marketing analysis tools by following the instructions below. Data from persistent Cookies are stored until the end of the respective Cookie's validity period or until you delete them from your browser.
Cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by SONOC and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by SONOC, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Cookies by purpose
- Cookies strictly necessary: These Cookies are necessary for the Website to function and cannot be disabled on our systems. They are generally only set in response to your actions in requesting services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or completing forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you to these Cookies, but some areas of the Website may not work. These Cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Analytical and/or measurement cookies: These Cookies allow us to count visits and sources of traffic so that we can assess site performance and improve it. They help us know which pages are most or least visited and how visitors navigate the site. If you do not allow this Cookie to be used, we will not know when you visited the site and will not be able to assess whether it worked properly.
- Functional Cookies: These Cookies allow better functionality and customization. They may be set by our company or by external providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Behavioural advertising Cookies: These Cookies may be set through the Website by our advertising partners. They are based on the unique identification of the browser and the Internet device in order to offer you personalized advertising. We may show you personalized advertising that is tailored to your profile if you expressly authorize us to use advertising Cookies.
- Social network cookies: Their purpose is to offer you the possibility to share or recommend content from our Websiite on social networks. The social networks themselves install these Cookies.
If in the future SONOC uses another type of Cookies with the purpose of offering better services or with a higher quality, you will be expressly informed of it.
We also inform you that SONOC is not responsible for the content and veracity of the terms and conditions and/or the privacy policies of Google Analytics or of the different social networks responsible for the corresponding Cookies, all because these entities determine the purpose of the treatment, the use of the information obtained, as well as the functioning and duration of these Cookies.
How can you set Cookies?
If your browser is not one of the above, it is very likely that when you consult its "Help" function, you will find indications about its configuration in order to not to accept
Cookies, so that it warns you each time a server wants to install a new Cookie or to completely deactivate all of them.