Who is responsible for your data?
|Web Site Owner: System One NOC & Development Solutions, S.A. (hereinafter, “SONOC”)|
|Address: Edificio Cines Goya, Josefa Amar y Borbón 10, 4th Floor, 50001 Zaragoza, Spain|
|Data Protection Officer: Mr. Álvaro Villacampa – Lawyer (hereinafter, “DPO”)|
|Contact Email: email@example.com|
What is a personal data?
SONOC takes protecting your information very seriously. Your personal data is therefore processed with great care and in strict compliance with applicable data protection law.
In this context, “personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Organizational and technical security measures have been taken to protect all of our websites against the risks present in processing personal data. Our partners who support us in the provision of this website must comply with these provisions as well.
For what purposes do we process your data?
SONOC will treat your personal data for the following specific purposes:
- For the management and rendering of the contracted services, as well as its later invoicing, all this based on the contractual or pre-contractual relationship previously established between you and SONOC.
- In order to attend and respond to any query regarding privacy or any request for the exercise of data protection rights and which have been sent through the channels indicated, always in compliance with our legal obligations.
- In the event that you are subscribed to our newsletter, to periodically send you electronic communications about our services, as well as news, legislative changes or events related to our professional activity, all unless you indicate otherwise or oppose or revoke your consent.
- To periodically send you commercial and/or promotional information related to previously contracted services, unless you indicate otherwise, oppose, or revoke your consent.
- In the event that you have sent us your CV, to evaluate your application and manage the corresponding selection processes, present and future, in relation to jobs that fit your profile.
What categories of data do we process?
According to these purposes, SONOC process the following categories of data:
- Identifying data: name, surname, ID, nationality, address, e-mail, postal code, telephone.
- Electronic communications metadata.
These personal data are essential and, therefore, essential in order to be able to provide the services we offer, so the refusal to provide them will mean the impossibility for SONOC to carry out the provision of contracted services.
You guarantee that the data provided are true, exact, complete and updated, assuming consequently the responsibility for any damage or harm, direct or indirect that could be caused as a consequence of a breach of this obligation.
What about log data?
For technical reasons, each time your Internet browser accesses our website it automatically sends information to our web server (i.e. log data). We store some of this information in log files, such as:
- The date of the access.
- The time of the access.
- The URL of the linking website.
- The files accessed.
- The volume of data transferred.
- The browser type and version.
- The operating system.
- The IP address (anonymized).
- Your Internet access provider.
Nevertheless, log data does not contain personal data. As a general rule, SONOC only analyses log data in order to remedy faults in the operation of the website or clarify security incidents.
It is sometimes necessary for SONOC to collect additional personal information as well as log data in order to remedy faults or preserve evidence relating to security incidents. In these cases, SONOC is permitted to process the log data by law (Article 6 (1f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679). SONOC will delete this data once the fault has been remedied or the security incident has been clarified in full, or if the original purpose of the processing no longer exists due to other factors. In the event of a security incident, SONOC will transmit log data to the investigating authorities on a case-by-case basis, to the extent permitted.
What web analytics tools do we use?
1. Google Analytics
SONOC website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, www.google.com (“Google Analytics” or “Google”). Google Analytics employs cookies that are stored to your computer in order to facilitate an analysis of your use of the site. The information generated by these cookies, such as time, place and frequency of your visits to our site, including your IP address, is transmitted to Google’s location in the US and stored there. In using Google Analytics our website employs the extension “anonymizeIp”. In doing so, Google abbreviates and thereby anonymizes your IP address before transferring it from EU/EEA member states.
Google uses this information to analyze your use of our site, to compile reports for us on Internet activity and to provide other services relating to our website.
Moreover, if you accepted the use of Google Cookies related to Google Analytics you could also uninstall them from your Browser or by using an specific software: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
For the cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has self-certified pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework).
2. Display of SONOC Locations Using Google Maps
One feature available to you as a user of our website is a map showing SONOC locations worldwide. We use Google Maps to display this map. Google Maps is a service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. You can find details on how personal data is processed when Google Maps is used via the following link: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
How long do we keep your data?
SONOC will only keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected and/or to attend to possible responsibilities, as well as to defend claims, all this as long as you do not revoke the consents granted. In this case, or after this period, your data may be kept and blocked during the legally established periods.
When it comes to job applications, SONOC will delete your personal data on completion of the application process, or after one year if you did not get that job but you may be an interesting applicant for some other position.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal bases for the processing of your personal data are the following:
- With regard to the management and provision of contracted services, as well as their payment and invoicing, the processing of your data is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
- As regards the sending of electronic, commercial and/or promotional communications, the treatment is based on the legitimate interest of SONOC.
- In relation to the data contained in your CV for the management of your application for an offer or selection process, the legitimacy for this treatment is your consent.
- For any other treatment of your personal data, SONOC will obtain for each specific case your express consent, in which case this will constitute the legitimate basis of the treatment.
- Finally, your personal data may also be used to comply with the different legal obligations that SONOC must observe in which case this will be the legitimate basis.
To whom will your data be communicated?
From SONOC it is possible that we communicate your personal data to the following entities, attending at all times to the previously mentioned purposes:
- To Public Administrations in compliance with the legal obligations that are applicable to us in accordance with current legislation.
- To the State Security Forces by virtue of what is established in the applicable legislation.
- To banks and financial institutions for the collection of services rendered.
- To other entities of SONOC Group.
- To our suppliers of auxiliary services, which are essential for the correct provision of the contracted services (among others, hosting providers, messaging providers, providers of tax management and/or consultancy services, sales and marketing services).
What rights can you exercise and how can you do it?
At any time and free of charge, you may exercise the following rights:
- Access your personal data to know which are being processed and for what purpose.
- Rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Request the deletion of your personal data, when this will be possible.
- Request the limitation of the treatment of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the treatment of the data is doubtful, in which case, we will be able to conserve the data for the exercise or the defense of claims.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data when the legitimate basis of the same is the legitimate interest
- Request the portability of your data.
- To revoke the consent granted.
In order to exercise these rights, you may write to SONOC at the following address: Paseo de la Independencia, 8, 8ºC, 50.004, Zaragoza; or send an e-mail to dpo@SONOC.com, in any case specifying the reference “Personal Data” and attaching a copy of your ID card or alternative identification document and indicating the specific right you wish to exercise.
We also inform you that you have the right to contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and file a complaint in the event of infringement of data protection legislation with regard to the processing of your personal data.
Are your data protected?
SONOC has a firm commitment with the protection of the personal data and the privacy of our users, so to guarantee the security and to protect the personal data obtained in accordance with the exposed thing in this policy of privacy, we guarantee that we carry out all the technical safety measures necessary to prevent their loss, manipulation, diffusion or alteration.